( 2 - 3 years of age )
Learning Through Play
Our programs are designed to meet the needs of both children and families through specific goals and objectives. We focus on building off of the strengths of each child, taking advantage of every teachable moment.
Literacy: Early Reading/Writing, Reading Readiness, and Phonetic Awareness
- Daily Read-Aloud to promote literacy and early reading.
- Introduction to print materials such as "Weekly Reader."
- Understanding verbal expressions can be in written form.
- Introduction to phonics: Learning the sounds a letter makes by recognizing beginning sounds of words.- Recognize letter sounds, develop handwriting skills, and ability to write own names.
Early Science: Critical Thinking, Reasoning
- Hands-on experience to enhance children's learning: Planting real flowers and observing their growth, observing live caterpillars become a butterfly, tasting fruits and vegetables and learning how to distinguish them.
- Observation and inquiry based learning: Formulating a hypothesis, predicting outcomes, and recording their findings.
Early Math: Number Concept, Logical Thinking
- Introduction to number concepts.
- Learn numbers, counting, more or less, and patterns.
- Meaningful Learning: Children observe where they see and use number concepts and skills in their daily activities.
Arts: Creative & Dramatic Play
- Express their thoughts and opinions using a variety of materials.
- Foster children's creativity and imagination.
- Encourage imaginative play: Puppet shows, pretend play.
Health Education /
Gross Motor Development
This is your Service Description. Use this space to explain this service in more detail.
- Taking turns, following directions.
- Develop friendly relation to others.
- Understanding and expressing their own emotions (Happy, sad, angry, proud, etc).
- Learning to handle and express their emotions.